Fun With Don

     Okay, this is starting to get a little out of control...




"Believe me, you'll never find a more delicious, excellent, and delightful candy in all the world.  Made by the finest confectioners-all wonderful, beautiful American citizens-in the country, you'll wonder why you never included 'Slices of Don' in your snacking repertoire. And, now for a tax-deductible donation of $100, I'll personally send you a signed bag of pre-chewed slices of awesome.  Much better than Kamala Kackleberry Nut Klusters, trust me."


NOTE:  Please have a look at the "Best By" date.  When I was doing this, I didn't notice.  Call it 'Accidental Comedy.'



10 comments:

  1. You've stumbled upon a hilarious mix-up with your candy promotion! It's impressive how you’re managing to keep the humor alive despite the confusion. The idea of pre-chewed slices definitely adds a unique twist—though I’m sure it's not what you intended! The “Best By” date issue just adds to the comedy. Thanks for sharing this amusing story. It’s great to see you maintaining a light-hearted perspective.

    Read my new blog post: https://www.melodyjacob.com/2024/08/best-ways-to-style-pink-shorts-for-chic-spring-summer-look.html

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. We have a lot of fun poking...fun...of the candy we sell.

      Delete
  2. I think the Kamala candy has already expired...

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. The FDA has issued the following: "WARNING: Consumption of Kamala Kackleberry Nut Klusters" can result in the reduction of IQ and Verbal Diarrhea."

      Delete
  3. Kamala's candy wasn't pre-chewed; just gently sucked on...

    ReplyDelete
  4. Ah serendipity. Or synchronicity? It's one of those.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. "Serendipitous." That is EXACTLY the word I used!

      Delete
  5. Never knew that there was a Kamala Kackleberry Nut Klusters.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. There's a market for all kinds of candy. Remember (or perhaps you don't), we once had something called "Reggie Bars."

      Delete

Everywhere a Sign

Blocking out the scenery, breaking my mind. As my head hurts with local, national, and international news, I'm reluctant to jump in with...