More Fun With Joey From Scranton

     To be honest, I will try to keep most of these posts silly (nonsense), but as we lurch toward Election Day and civil war, I won't be able to control myself.  So, expect more "stuff."  

    After all, my mocking bone is strong and hard.



    So...enjoy?


"Look, here's the deal.  On this Labor Day weekend, I must urge you all to honor every birthing person as they undergo the rigors associated with childbirth.  Frankly, I thought only women, whatever they are, could give birth, but Barack has told me that men can do it, too.  Sounds like malarkey to me, but who am I?  No, seriously, who am I?  Anyway, I'd also like to remind you that I am still president.  I can seriously cock things up the next few months.  No joke."


6 comments:

Who Let the Dogs Out?

 Now, I'm not saying Trump mentioning people eating cats and dogs was not a stupid, stupid thing to say. It was. However, like reports ...