Wednesday, September 2, 2026

Wordless Wednesday XV

 


13 comments:

  1. I've seen a house at the bottom of a hill that a truck drove into the living room. This looks like at least only porch damage. But still. Crazy!

    “As the alluring song of September begins to whisper in my ear, my passionate spirit yearns for the splendor of its promise." -- Peggy Toney Horton.

    J (he/him 👨🏽 or 🧑🏽 they/them) @JLenniDorner ~ Speculative Fiction & Reference Author and Co-host of the April Blogging #AtoZChallenge international blog hop

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I just think the driver was excited.

      Delete
    2. Absolutely, nothing says ‘excited’ like driving straight onto the porch.

      Delete
  2. The delivery truck driver was a bit too wired...

    ReplyDelete
  3. That driver wanted some pie very badly. I laughed out loud.

    I linked this post to my Wordless Wednesday Blog Hop.

    Have a fabulous day and rest of the week. ♥

    ReplyDelete
  4. Ya think the homeowner sold he truck driver a pie?

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is Birgit….cream pies and hit by a waste truck…I shall pass on those pies.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Just think if the sign started with 'chocolate'...

    ReplyDelete