Since it's wordless, I wasn't able to put in an explanation. I had my first wife (I'm up to #3-I'm such a player) take this picture of me sometime in 1982. This was at the excavation in Jamestown, Virginia. That is the James River to my right. Incidentally, 1982. Yep, I've been this way for a very long time.
That's about right!
ReplyDeleteI needed a nap.
DeleteMust be on an extended break - several months long, probably.
ReplyDeleteWhatever it takes.
DeleteI see this all the time. You made me laugh out loud.
ReplyDeleteI linked this post to my Wordless Wednesay blog hop.
Have a fabulous day and rest of the week. ☺
Since it's wordless, I wasn't able to put in an explanation. I had my first wife (I'm up to #3-I'm such a player) take this picture of me sometime in 1982. This was at the excavation in Jamestown, Virginia. That is the James River to my right.
DeleteIncidentally, 1982. Yep, I've been this way for a very long time.
lmao Now, this one I get. He's just taking a short break.
ReplyDeleteWell, I AM a short guy.
DeleteInvisible men?
ReplyDeleteCertainly not the one next to the tree.
DeleteThis is Birgit…this sums it up.
ReplyDeletePretty much…lol.
DeleteTimely capture 👍
ReplyDeleteI’m always looking for something that’s funny.
DeleteUnderwater workers?
ReplyDeletePicture of me napping next to the tree...lol.
Delete