A Little Nonsense For a Change

"I'd like to call this month's meeting of the Legion of Super Heroes to order.  Cosmic Boy, what is on the agenda?"
"We have new applicants to the legion, Saturn Girl."
"Very well, who do we have and what are their super powers?"
"First up, Invisible Lad.  I would think his super power is obvious."
"Very well.  Approved.  Next?"
"Mentalist.  She can read people's minds and force them to her will on other continents."
"Also approved.  Next?"
"Laundry Boy.  He can fold fitted sheets."
"Throw him out."

 

13 comments:

  1. No! I am in awe of Laundry Boy. Invisibility is easy. (I'm over 50. I've been invisible for years.) Folding a fitted sheet? Witchcraft!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It's voodoo, I tell you. For what it's worth (and that ain't much), I loved the Legion of Super Heroes comic book when I was a kid.

      Delete
  2. I don't know, folding fitted sheets is impossible.

    ReplyDelete
  3. You know, they did have one reject who could break his one arm off and hit you with it... If Laundry Boy would have applied THAT day...

    ReplyDelete
  4. Laundry Boy is not likely a fun lover. Well, then again, maybe he is. Send him over and I'll let you know.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hopefully, he won’t give you static cling.

      Delete
    2. Ha. Thanks for the warning. I'll take precautions.

      Delete
  5. We never used fitted sheets so I don't know how difficult it could be. That picture reminded me of the comic books I used to read as a kid.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I seriously loved that comic!

      Delete
  6. Fitted sheets drive me mad when trying to fold a they do to most people, just saying. I have never had an interest in comics or super heroes also just saying.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I ball them up, stuff them in a linen closet, and call it a day:

      Delete

Everywhere a Sign

Blocking out the scenery, breaking my mind. As my head hurts with local, national, and international news, I'm reluctant to jump in with...