The Twelve Days of Bones-Day 1

Those of you who stuck with me on Facebook (you poor souls) over the spring and summer of my mental discontent are quite familiar with my friend, Bones.  As a way of easing back into the Blogging world while paying twisted homage to the Christmas season (sorry Hanukkah, Kwanzaa, and Boxing Day folks), I thought I would inflict him on an innocent public who aren't in Mark Zuckerberg's clutches.  Hey, if nothing else, The Twelve Days of Bones doesn't require much in the way of thought.  So, there's that.

P.S. Since my then wife bought Bones at COSTCO several years ago (she expected I'd use him solely for Halloween.  She was wrong.  This may have had something to do with the fact we split up), I've added Bright Eyes, Weebones, and Shinbones.  They make for quite a family.
P.P.S. I may be lonely.  And possibly deranged.  


"Got it.  Little help."

11 comments:

  1. Hello, stop in from Neko and that guy is sure got him self hung up.
    If you have time stop in for a cup of coffee

    ReplyDelete
  2. Al! So glad you are back. I have missed your humor, bones and all.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It felt right. It's been a tough year, but it felt right.

      Delete
  3. He's good and stuck. No bones about it.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. He's just a big know-it-all with an empty skull.

      Delete
  4. I'd comment, but I can see he's tied up right now...

    ReplyDelete

Happy Passover

        A good lot of you have already celebrated Easter.  Like weeks ago.   "Weeks ago!?  You should have told me, Mr. Great Pumpkin! ...