Saturday, September 5, 2026

Manners Matter

 


    You see, I don't want my AI to kill me in my sleep.


"Isn't that Penwasser's house?  We should go there."
"No, I think we should leave him alone.  He was always so nice to Siri."

    That's right.

6 comments:

  1. I don't AI will wait until we are asleep...

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I even say thank you to Self-Serve machines (e.g., "Thank you for shopping at the Home Depot."

      Delete
  2. A este paso se lo estamos poniendo demasiado fácil. Saludos desde España

    ReplyDelete
  3. My daughter has an Alexa and I keep telling her to be nice to it because one of these days it might send a homicidal AI flying dragonfly missile to take her out if she doesn't. You never know.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Right?
      If you're being silly, no harm will come to her.
      BUT, if you're right, well, better safe than sorry.

      Delete