What about crap? On the floor?
I've had lots of fun with this notice. Please have a look at "Wordless Wednesday" on July 15th. LOL!
What Alex said.I linked this post to my Wordless Wednesday Blog Hop.Have a fabulous day and rest of the week. ♥
Like I told Alex, this notice is prime mocking territory.
lmao I've heard that some people will waffle stomp poo down the tub drain. I guess if you can't flush it, that might be another idea..or maybe not.
Some people will. I haven't mind you. But, some people will.
Mary: EWWWW!
Ditto.
Me quedo sin palabras, jajajaja. Besitos
Even though yo soy gringo sin espanol, I entiendo. Mi esposa es Argentina. The best I can do with Spanish. Lo siento mucho.
It took me way too long to catch on. (I blame staying up too late last night.)
My goal with comedy is to write something which may not be immediately understood or is a play on words. Hopefully, I succeeded!
😂 I had to look twice before I spotted the 'extra instruction' at the bottom. Whoever put this together deserves a standing ovation!
🙋♂️
What about crap? On the floor?
ReplyDeleteI've had lots of fun with this notice. Please have a look at "Wordless Wednesday" on July 15th. LOL!
DeleteWhat Alex said.
ReplyDeleteI linked this post to my Wordless Wednesday Blog Hop.
Have a fabulous day and rest of the week. ♥
Like I told Alex, this notice is prime mocking territory.
Deletelmao I've heard that some people will waffle stomp poo down the tub drain. I guess if you can't flush it, that might be another idea..or maybe not.
ReplyDeleteSome people will. I haven't mind you. But, some people will.
DeleteMary: EWWWW!
ReplyDeleteDitto.
DeleteMe quedo sin palabras, jajajaja. Besitos
ReplyDeleteEven though yo soy gringo sin espanol, I entiendo. Mi esposa es Argentina. The best I can do with Spanish. Lo siento mucho.
DeleteIt took me way too long to catch on. (I blame staying up too late last night.)
ReplyDeleteMy goal with comedy is to write something which may not be immediately understood or is a play on words. Hopefully, I succeeded!
Delete😂 I had to look twice before I spotted the 'extra instruction' at the bottom. Whoever put this together deserves a standing ovation!
ReplyDelete🙋♂️
Delete