Who Let the Dogs Out?

 Now, I'm not saying Trump mentioning people eating cats and dogs was not a stupid, stupid thing to say.

It was.

However, like reports of Joe Biden crapping his drawers while in Normandy, the PERCEPTION of Joe Biden crapping his britches while in Normandy is there (whether it's true or not).  And a point of mockery for those inclined to mock.

Which I am.

At any rate, the PERCEPTION of Haitians eating peoples' pets in Ohio is out there (whether it's true or not).

So, let the mocking commence.





Related...
I don't believe the stories about Michelle, but...
PERCEPTION


 

6 comments:

  1. Oy....that was a horrible thing to say and just still shaking my head. Maybe, the next he eats out he should have a hotdogs with some cat tails.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'd be laughing more if actual human people were being threatened less. If only people could see the humor and mock it rather than taking it seriously and threatening people. I like funny. I don't like people fearing for their lives.

    ReplyDelete
  3. America is becoming more and more a big joke

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Very true. I used to refer to Russia as the "Trailer Park of Europe." Not so funny anymore. I've even considered moving out of the country (maybe moving to Chile...?). But, I don't want to leave my family. I do so want to live out my days in peace, free from any nonsense from either side.

      Delete

Everywhere a Sign

Blocking out the scenery, breaking my mind. As my head hurts with local, national, and international news, I'm reluctant to jump in with...