Fun With Joey From Scranton

     Ever since he was vice-president during the Slappy Administration, I've always thought Pine Cone Joe was Comedy Gold (Trump is Comedy Orange, but that's another post for another day).

    The thing is, it keeps getting better and better.  Part of me hopes he NEVER goes away.

THIS deplorable lizard, on the other hand...

    So it is after the debate with the Dark Cheeto.

"Look, here's the deal.  I don't know who the loudmouth blonde broad is, but she promised me ice cream. 
And that's good enough for me.  No joke."


The hits keep coming.

 

8 comments:

  1. Yes, he was not good...way too tired and, I think, the stress and bullying of Trumpy was too much. I wish Buttegieg, not sure how to spell his name, would be on the ballot.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. To be fair, I couldn’t stand how Orange often didn’t even answer the question.

      Delete
  2. Replies
    1. The biggest sigh is these two clowns are supposedly the best we have.

      Delete
  3. It was just sad. And sad how that side just keeps trotting him out there.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. His open-mouth, empty look was apparent from the jump.

      Delete
  4. Best line: "Brandon, ask them!"

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I caught that. It was super quick-wonder how many others caught it.

      Delete

Fun With Joey From Scranton

     Ever since he was vice-president during the Slappy Administration, I've always thought Pine Cone Joe was Comedy Gold (Trump is Come...