Fun With Don

 Orange Jesus Bone Spurs has his bases covered just in case he's convicted and gets thrown in jail where he'll be forced to wear-what else?-an orange jumpsuit...


"If I wind up going to jail, believe me, it will be the most beautiful jail ever created because-very few  people know this-it was my great-great-great-great-great-can you believe how great he was?-great-great-great-great-grandfather, Marcus Aurelius Trump who invented prisons and got the Huns to pay for it, not those loser Parthians who were actually Iranians.*  And, let me tell you, people were dying to get into those jails, which were more like resorts.  With locking doors, shankings, and bed checks."

"Don't forget sodomy."



*the Parthians were actually from Iran.  Yeah, I'm a nerd for knowing this.  And now so do you.  So what does that make you?   Thatttttttt's right.

3 comments:

  1. Oh, I know I'm a nerd. I'm an old-school nerd from way back.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You should see my coke-bottle glasses.

      Delete
    2. I'm preparing my annual "Yuletide Nerdfest" when I explain to all who are too slow to escape why Christmas is celebrated in December. Holiday fun for the whole family!

      Delete

Out On a Limb

     Okay, I'm going to go out on a limb here, but I'm going to defend Joe Biden (for perhaps the very first, and last, time). &quo...