Big Boned

  As much as I don't like Trump and think he will be a disaster in the general election, I also think the zoftig former governor of New Jersey has an even worse shot of hearing "Hail to the Chief" when he thunders into the room.

   Still, having a "heavier-than-average" Chief Executive is not without precedent (which rhymes with "president."  Fun With Words!).

  At 330 pounds (or so), William Howard Taft holds the distinction of heaviest American president (which rhymes with "precedent."  Fun With Words!).

"So, Mr. President, I've heard you have some words of encouragement for Governor Christie in his quest for the Oval Office?"

"Why, yes I do.  And thank you for having me on your show, Ms. Obscure News Reporter who Penwasser found during an internet search.  Why, yes, there is precedent..."


"Which rhymes with "president."

"Fun With Words! Anyway, there have been big-boned residents of the White House.  Take me, for example, my size did not prevent me from holding office.  Finding my penis, perhaps, but not being Commander-in-Chief."


"But, that was before the internet and 24/7 news coverage."

"You make a valid point.  But, I could be the governor's VP.  Imagine the campaign slogan, 'Tons of Fun and a Chicken In Every Pot.  Unless We Eat It First.'"




"But...you're dead."


"Okay, valid point."





Meanwhile, at Dunkin'....


"That's right, two dozen munchkins.  Wait. 
They're the small ones aren't they?  Make that three dozen."














16 comments:

  1. Thanks for the laugh. I heard they had to put in a larger bathtub for Taft.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Taft last saw his penis when he was 15 yrs old. Same with Orange man and Dunkin’ donuts

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ughh…it’s Birgit

      Delete
    2. Birgit, the orange guy doesn't have a penis.

      Delete
    3. Mocking. All in good time. Orange Jesus is a ripe target.

      Delete
    4. I see "Anonymous," I think Birgit...lol.

      Delete
  3. Yeah, Taft hated being president. He much preferred the Supreme Court.

    ReplyDelete
  4. big guys have big meal... always....
    does tax payer pay for president meals?

    ReplyDelete
  5. I wonder if Taft kept a mirror on the floor to check for VD...

    ReplyDelete
  6. So funny, I was scrolling down, wondering why you hadn't posted the big boned Chris Christey. Alas and of course, you did!

    ReplyDelete

Out On a Limb

     Okay, I'm going to go out on a limb here, but I'm going to defend Joe Biden (for perhaps the very first, and last, time). &quo...