Politically Correct

    My post last Wednesday prompted a couple of responses.  Even though they were all great, the first two gave me reason to possibly reconsider my attempt at humor.

A clear example of white privilege, if I ever saw one.


    Therefore, upon a recommendation from the highly talented and felinephilic (possibly Latin for "Liker of Cats..." maybe.),

"I don't know Latin.  Or cats.  Or Latin cats."

Pat Hatt, I've adjusted the picture.


Fixed it.

    I just hope I haven't offended any transgender folks.   

"No, no, it's cool.  
We just let the Puerto Ricans handle the recycling."


"Oh, boy, here come the letters."

   


12 comments:

  1. Fortunately you can recycle those letters...

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ah... now the FB comment makes sense...

    ReplyDelete
  3. haha but now would white be more prominent since it got used twice and to bigger effect than black?

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'm trying to come up with a pithy response, but I've got nothing.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Isn't carbon paper generally darker than (color which shall not be mentioned) paper.

    ReplyDelete
  6. It's fixed! Just like a cat..er..maybe not.

    ReplyDelete

Happy Easter!

    If you've been reading this blog for a while, you'd know that today is Orthodox Catholic Easter.  And you'd know why.  I...