What a funny capture. There are some interesting folks out there.I linked this post to my Wordless Wednesday Blog Hop.Have a fabulous day and rest of the week. ☺
I captured this while on I-81 in West Virginia several years ago. West Virginia. Well, isn't that ironic?
It is ironic. Great capture. ☺
It did make me giggle. I was behind him when I took the picture. On Saturday's post, I'll explain some of the methods to my madness.
It's been a week. I'm not sure what I'm looking at. Sorry. (It's probably obvious, but I'm fried.)
It’s not obvious-subtle comedy will be the topic of Saturday’s post. I originally posted this years ago with a caption that explained it. It’s a redneck air conditioner for the car. Someone cut thrown his tailgate and stuck a window unit in it. Lol.
*through, not “thrown.”
Redneck air conditioner. You gotta do what you gotta do.
I bet it works...lol.
OMG! I had to read the comments and I am with Liz..I didn’t know what tht square box is. An A/C unit? I just shake my head.
It certainly is. Read the post after this. Liz thought it was inspired by her. It wasn't-I wrote it a couple days before this.
What a funny capture. There are some interesting folks out there.
ReplyDeleteI linked this post to my Wordless Wednesday Blog Hop.
Have a fabulous day and rest of the week. ☺
I captured this while on I-81 in West Virginia several years ago. West Virginia. Well, isn't that ironic?
DeleteIt is ironic. Great capture. ☺
DeleteIt did make me giggle. I was behind him when I took the picture. On Saturday's post, I'll explain some of the methods to my madness.
DeleteIt's been a week. I'm not sure what I'm looking at. Sorry. (It's probably obvious, but I'm fried.)
ReplyDeleteIt’s not obvious-subtle comedy will be the topic of Saturday’s post. I originally posted this years ago with a caption that explained it. It’s a redneck air conditioner for the car. Someone cut thrown his tailgate and stuck a window unit in it. Lol.
Delete*through, not “thrown.”
DeleteRedneck air conditioner. You gotta do what you gotta do.
ReplyDeleteI bet it works...lol.
DeleteOMG! I had to read the comments and I am with Liz..I didn’t know what tht square box is. An A/C unit? I just shake my head.
ReplyDeleteIt certainly is. Read the post after this. Liz thought it was inspired by her. It wasn't-I wrote it a couple days before this.
Delete