My only clown story involves years and years ago. I was a security guard at a plant in a small town. They were having their annual festival, to which the whole area comes, and I had to walk a mile in 80's heat to get there. Of course, the parade had to come my way, and a clown saw me and started towards me with a smile. I think he saw my scowl and my grip tightening on the handle of my cooler, and fortunately turned the other way.
Someone was very creative. And creepy.
ReplyDeleteIt wasn't me.
DeleteAlthough this is DEFINITELY something I would do.
This is Birgit…yuck! This is creepy and makes me think of Ronald McDonald, the clown…never did like him
ReplyDeleteSame.
DeleteAlthough I also strongly dislike the Burger King. He gives off creepy pedo vibes.
I laughed out loud, but I'm going to pass on this hug. Very creepy.
ReplyDeleteI linked this post to my Wordless Wednesday Blog Hop.
Have a fabulous day and rest of the week. ☺
Who can blame you? LOL
DeleteOh, very creepy. We're getting ready for creepy season, I see.
ReplyDeleteThe skeletons will make their return to my yard in about six weeks.
DeleteThat would be perfect for October! lol
ReplyDeleteDarn! Shoulda waited!
DeleteHard pass on those hugs.
ReplyDeleteYeah, that sounds legit.
DeleteMy only clown story involves years and years ago. I was a security guard at a plant in a small town. They were having their annual festival, to which the whole area comes, and I had to walk a mile in 80's heat to get there. Of course, the parade had to come my way, and a clown saw me and started towards me with a smile. I think he saw my scowl and my grip tightening on the handle of my cooler, and fortunately turned the other way.
ReplyDeleteClowns give me the heeby jeebies, for sure.
Delete😅 That doorway feels more like a dare than a welcome. “Free hugs” has never looked so suspicious -- perfect mix of creepy and clever!
ReplyDeleteI wished I had thought of it!
DeleteMy "Pennywise Costume" is still at the cleaners, though.