Tuesday, July 7, 2026

Wordless Wednesday VII

 


15 comments:

  1. Well placed, sir. Sad thing is that you are at Walmart where most people won't notice it's in the wrong place...

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. The funny thing is, I just left it there. I could only imagine the conversation between a mother and her young child.

      Delete
  2. A stroke of genius by a Wal-Mart employee? A prankster? We'll never know, will we? This is too good.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh....no. This was all me...lol.
      I am such a child.
      Especially since I left it on the shelf.

      Delete
  3. But, I don't think KY would go well with peanut butter.
    Unless it was SEXY peanut butter.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Jajajaja, que entrada tan genial. Un placer pasar por tu blog. Ya me hice seguidor. Me he unido al reto desde Bitácora literaria. Saludos

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. No entiendo espanol. Pero, mi esposa es Argentina. Espera por favor.

      Delete
    2. Es un honor. Estoy practicando espanol con mi esposa. Ella me ayudo con esta represta.

      Delete
  5. Think of if you reversed it the other direction... "OMG, my _ is purple?!"

    ReplyDelete
  6. As someone who once worked retail, I can say with certainty that very few noticed. I often found things in the absolute wrong spot, but as my job was to make sure things were merchandised correctly, I didn't pay attention to more than "in the wrong spot".

    ReplyDelete
  7. Was this you?? Are you the culprit? Did you hang around to see if anyone noticed? I love it and would love it more if a Karen with her kid saw it.

    ReplyDelete