I live with some people who are too blind to be driving but they still do.
When I was a kid my inability to read came out on day when I asked my dad about a road sign I read as: 'pass with car' instead of 'pass with care.' I couldn't understand why they'd put up a sign like that when there was no other way to pass but with a car.
The blind are driving? I can anybody can get a license these days...
ReplyDeleteThey IDENTIFY as safe drivers.
DeleteI don't want to try the blind driving. I'm making a left at the next intersection.
ReplyDeleteI linked this post to my Wordless Wednesday Blog Hop.
Have a fabulous day and rest of the week. ☺
It was kind of a struggle to remain wordless. I so wanted to add the caption, "Clearly." LOL
DeleteSo that's the reason for that intersection. My mom would have fit in this category.
ReplyDeleteI love making fun of road signs.
DeleteOh, who am I kidding?
I love poking fun at pretty much anything.
Deep sigh...
ReplyDeleteIt's how I roll.
DeleteI live with some people who are too blind to be driving but they still do.
ReplyDeleteWhen I was a kid my inability to read came out on day when I asked my dad about a road sign I read as: 'pass with car' instead of 'pass with care.' I couldn't understand why they'd put up a sign like that when there was no other way to pass but with a car.
Maybe a fast bicycle...?
DeleteSome road signs are funny.
ReplyDeleteMore than a few are.
DeleteI always find it interesting that the Drive Up ATM's have Braille.
ReplyDelete