This May Be In Poor Taste

     After my last post, I needed to go a little silly today.  I'm done with all the serious political crap, especially since my mind has been made up.


    I wrote-in against you, Orange Dude.

"RIGGED!!!!!!"

    Anyway, this may be in poor taste, but it tickled me when I drove into the supermarket parking lot.

With Halloween fast approaching, some folks are getting their costumes ready. 
This lady, for instance, has decided to dress as one of the Sand People from Star Wars.

  

"Was that wrong?  Should I not have said that?"

8 comments:

  1. I almost believed you until I enlarged the photo.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. She was on the far end of the parking lot as we pulled it. All I could see was what looked like a sand person.

      Delete
  2. Is it that cold already? This is the look of SoCal peeps when the temperature drops below 68 degrees. I'm not exaggerating (much).

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. After I first thought "Sand People" (I AM a wiseguy, after all), I really wondered if she was burning up in that. It's not hot here, but it was a warm Sunday afternoon.

      Delete
  3. Oh you bad boy! Hahahaaaaa. She does look like that...poor thing

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I am bad, I know. I really thought there was a way to not be all covered in fabric. All I saw were here eyes, though.

      Delete
  4. Replies
    1. I'm pretty much an equal opportunity mocker. Please note my book about going to Catholic School (aka "Penguin Academy").

      Delete

Goodbye Columbus

      I love October.       The air is redolent ( 1. (adj)  red-o-lent:  strongly reminiscent or suggestive of. .. t hought this was a good ...