This is what I call "Opportunity Comedy." We were in Pennsylvania last week. As we pulled out of the hotel parking lot, I saw this and thought, "Now THERE'S comedy potential!" My wife shook her head. She often shakes her head.
It took me a second to get this one too, but I see Sandee had a delayed reaction as well. I think it was due to not even reading what was below to 'get' the Joke.
One of my goals with these is subtle comedy where it may take several seconds to get. I love doing those. On the other hand, I also like posting pictures of a man humping a fish.
So true!
ReplyDeleteAll I could think of was Dr. Nick Riviera from the Simpsons.
DeleteThat made my day...I'm still laughing!
ReplyDeleteThis is what I call "Opportunity Comedy." We were in Pennsylvania last week. As we pulled out of the hotel parking lot, I saw this and thought, "Now THERE'S comedy potential!" My wife shook her head. She often shakes her head.
DeleteBwahahahahahahahahaha. It took me a second to get this. I love your sense of humor.
ReplyDeleteI linked this post to my Wordless Wednesday Blog Hop.
Have a fabulous day and rest of the week. ☺
I'm not a well man.
DeleteJajaja, increíble. Me encanta. Saludos desde España
ReplyDeleteGracias!
DeleteI'm glad I wasn't drinking anything when I read this!
ReplyDeleteI like going for "Milk Through Nose."
DeleteBa-DUM-bum
ReplyDeleteIt's how I roll.
DeleteI know that place! It's next to the Quality Learing Center!
ReplyDeleteThe doctors get a lot of tips.
DeleteIt took me a second to get this one too, but I see Sandee had a delayed reaction as well. I think it was due to not even reading what was below to 'get' the Joke.
ReplyDeleteOne of my goals with these is subtle comedy where it may take several seconds to get. I love doing those.
DeleteOn the other hand, I also like posting pictures of a man humping a fish.