Hah! I actually never tried that… much preferred exchanging endless texts with men I never met…
Speed Humping COULD give one rug burns, I suppose.
Groan!
R-rated Dad joke.
I have a file of signs I've loved, mostly taken in the UK where the play on words is accidentally hilarious in translating to American English.
So do I! Mostly American ones, though.
BAH-dum-bum
It's what I do sometimes. Most times.
At this Season of Life, Heaven Forbid I outlive my Beloved, I would never wanna Date again... Speedily or otherwise.
Amen to that.
Dyslexic me read that sign the way it was intended to read. It wasn't until I read the comments before I figured out why you posted it. I plead the 5th on whether or not I've ever speed humped back in the day.
The fun of Wordless Wednesday is that sometimes these things sneak up on you.
Why on earth hump instead of bump? They asked for this...
Exactly!
Hah! I actually never tried that… much preferred exchanging endless texts with men I never met…
ReplyDeleteSpeed Humping COULD give one rug burns, I suppose.
DeleteGroan!
ReplyDeleteR-rated Dad joke.
DeleteI have a file of signs I've loved, mostly taken in the UK where the play on words is accidentally hilarious in translating to American English.
ReplyDeleteSo do I! Mostly American ones, though.
DeleteBAH-dum-bum
ReplyDeleteIt's what I do sometimes. Most times.
DeleteAt this Season of Life, Heaven Forbid I outlive my Beloved, I would never wanna Date again... Speedily or otherwise.
ReplyDeleteAmen to that.
DeleteDyslexic me read that sign the way it was intended to read. It wasn't until I read the comments before I figured out why you posted it. I plead the 5th on whether or not I've ever speed humped back in the day.
ReplyDeleteThe fun of Wordless Wednesday is that sometimes these things sneak up on you.
DeleteWhy on earth hump instead of bump? They asked for this...
ReplyDeleteExactly!
Delete