Happy Independence Day

Or, for those who don't live in the United States...
Happy 4th of July!*

"Okay, everyone, listen up!  The order from Feinman's Deli on Market Street has come in.  Let's see, I have a tuna salad on whole wheat for Washington, grilled chicken, dark meat only-heard that's how you like it, Jefferson-on pumpernickel, liverwurst with sauerkraut on sourdough for-figures-Adams, and fish and chips for....for Pete's sake, Franklin, you do know why we're here, right?"


*
"Because every country has a 4th of July.  
Now, get back to work.  Especially you, England."


14 comments:

  1. I'm sure the Middle East found a way to ban it though.
    Enjoy your Fourth!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You had me at liverwurst. I truly believe I'm like one of ten people who actually love it. (Along with liver and onions)

    Happy Grilling Day!

    Elsie

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I LOVE liverwurst (well, not physically...you know what I mean).
      Especially with Gulden's mustard on it.

      Delete
  3. Maybe there is some new math out there that gets rid of the 4th in some places.

    ReplyDelete
  4. It's like that old joke: Is there a 4th of July in (insert name of random country here)?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Or "How many months have 28 days?"
      "All of them."

      Delete
  5. "Dark meat..." lol! Jefferson just keeps slaving along...

    ReplyDelete
  6. England had to work today haha







    but so did I :(

    ReplyDelete
  7. Well, this stopped them from having tanks and military roll by. Hmmm...where is KFC?.

    ReplyDelete

Out On a Limb

     Okay, I'm going to go out on a limb here, but I'm going to defend Joe Biden (for perhaps the very first, and last, time). &quo...